From Gregor Martynus <gre...@martynus.net>
Subject deleting own user account
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:28:18 GMT
I'm quite sure that this worked before, but doesn't seem to work anymore.

Let's say I have a user account "test" and am signed in as "test".
The _rev number of users/org.couchdb.user:test is '1-234'

Shouldn't I be able to delete my own account with
DELETE /users/org.couchdb.user:test?rev=1-234
?

I get a 404 response, but am still signed in as test

The same happens when I try to PUT the document with _deleted: true ...

Any idea?

--
Gregor