From d..@danmyersconsulting.com
Subject Re: include_docs with _all_docs
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 16:35:03 GMT
Bryan/others,
Using the following I get a list of the documents:
http://********:****/_utils/database.html?testdb/_all_docs
<where testdb is the name of my database>

but when I enter the include_docs=true I get an error, Not Found:missing
http://********:****/_utils/database.html?testdb/_all_docs&include_docs=true

Besides wouldn't this give me metadata at that document level, but how
does that display attributes of documents because each document may have a
unique number of attributes?

Dan M