From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: Request object in validate_doc_update
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 08:02:01 GMT

Op 29 mei 2012, om 17:50 heeft Googcheng het volgende geschreven:

> Yes,  the couchapp is awesome , but it seems that there is a difficulty to handle big
size attachments via the REST API

Could you elaborate? CouchDB's REST API is the only API you can use to interact with it, so
how would putting a layer on top of CouchDB change anything? Do you have any specific problems
with large attachments?

> and submitting files by a form ,  must add a  backend

CouchDB's admin interface Futon (/_utils) is a CouchApp as well and I can upload attachments
via a form in Futon just fine.

Nils.
 VPRO   www.vpro.nl