From Luca Matteis <lmatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request object in validate_doc_update
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 15:11:24 GMT
I don't think Couch is just a database server. Lots of its power comes
from the fact that you can build CouchApps with it, therefore you can
let it handle things such as the presentation layer.

I think this is an essential component of CouchDB and we should
nurture this capability, by considering adding new functionalities,
and not ignore it by saying "just use CouchDB as a regular database
server" or "just use a proxy in front of your couch to handle that".

Luca