From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: init terminating in do_boot
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 16:39:10 GMT
I haven't attached any COUCHDB_USER variable to my BASH session (unless the
couchdb script adds it, but I see no COUCHDB_USER in that script). So, no
'su'ing away from root.

Is there any known problem in between CouchDB and Erlang/OTP R15B01? Any
idea, downgrading Erlang version would do any good?

CGS