From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't install couchapp
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 10:55:21 GMT
Oh, you're talking about nodejs couchapp while I've though about python one:
https://github.com/couchapp/couchapp

and Couchapp-1.0.1-py2.7.egg is Python one, not nodejs. This is two
different realizations of about same task, so you need to decide which
one you'd like to use. I've never work with nodejs and couldn't help
with it, but may be others could.

--