From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Problem with installing couched or cuchdb
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 06:18:15 GMT
On 19 May 2012 22:59, Student vid Yrkeshögskola C3L
<shakib_norzad@live.se>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Shakib and I'm studying app development in Sweden, stockholm.
> I'm trying to install couched but it doesn't work, please gave me some
> advice what to do.
>
> Sincerely
> Shakib
>
> Hi Shakib,

Welcome! You may want to provide more details [1],[2]:

- OS, platform  e.g. (ubuntu 12.04 amd64 running on AWS)
- how you are trying to install (source, binaries, OS provided packages)
and any configure or build parameters
- some error message or what you expected to see but didn't get

A+
Dave

[1]: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html
[2]: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Bug_writing_guidelines