From bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.br...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 09:33:16 GMT
I am saving logs from different webservers into different databases,

so the logs from server 1 is in db server1 for example.

I have views that are used in server1 db that I want to replicate in
all my other dbs of the same type.
Is there any tool that does this easily right now? Is there an API to do it?
Or should I roll my own - if so has anyone rolled their own?

for rolling my own I would just have a single folder of views and then
update via a batch script to all the dbs, anyone see any problems with
that offhand?

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen