From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject manipulating .couch files
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 18:58:28 GMT
I want to temporarily open the port for couchdb so I can access futon.
 However, I have a large database already in there that I don't want
accessible by the public.  If I temporarily move the database_name.couch
file from the var/lib/couchdb/ directory and then move it back after allow
me to hide the database?  I just want to make sure that I'm not missing
something such that copying it back will result in it no longer working.

-Tim