From Cesar Casasola <cesarsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Library System in production
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 23:17:38 GMT
To clarify a bit more the idea.
I am new to CouchDB. I've just started to learn this technology. The first
idea thatoccurred was used in a library (or a catalog of documents) where
use relational databases. Then gradually create the basic functionality for
a catalog: indexing andsearching. All this through a web
interface. Later this would be a module of an enterprise application for a
library.

In any case the question is if anyone knows any application that has the
features I mentioned and which is used for a catalog of documents and  that
use CouchDB as a backend.

Greetings