From Martin Higham <mar...@ocasta.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to make queries with logical operators?
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 07:24:55 GMT
Yes, you need to write a view with a map function (
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API) that emits an index of the
doc type. e.g.

    emit(doc.type, doc)

and then pass an array of the types you want to retrieve as the keys query
parameter to the view

For instance if you called the design document mydesign and the view
byType, the http request (before encoding) would be:

http://localhost:5984/database/_design/mydesign/_view/byType?keys=["a","b"]