From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Couchdb 1.2 crash_report in log file every 4 secounds - why?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 12:33:51 GMT
Np. We shouldn't bury this in an erlang stacktrace anyway. There's
been some effort expended to convert these to better messages for the
next release but it's possibly incomplete. One way to motivate that
work would be to file a JIRA ticket.

B.

On 11 May 2012 09:26, Mike Kimber <mkimber@kana.com> wrote:
> Ah sorry stupid user syndrome, I've been running this test couchdb install as root, but
in this instance has started it using /sbin/service couchdb start. Which mean the couchdb
user did not have write access to any of the files as  they are owned by root.