From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject Re: CouchDB & inspection
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 11:12:26 GMT
Martin Hewitt wrote:

> I haven't seen /_stats, that's a very useful link, thanks Robert.

Some more information here: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Runtime_Statistics

Nils.

> On 25 Apr 2012, at 14:00, Robert Newson wrote:
>
>> Have you seen /_stats ?
>>
>> B.
>>
>> On 25 April 2012 13:57, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We're in the process of adding a load of instrumentation to our servers, apps
and so on, and I was wondering if there's a way we can hook into CouchDB to extract basic
inspection details like request duration, that sort of thing?

>>> We're trying to make sure we can pinpoint where any bottlenecks appear, so measuring
everything app-side, whilst simpler, doesn't quite give us the insight we're looking for.

 VPRO   www.vpro.nl