From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BigCouch returns compressed attachments without indicating they're compressed
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 02:05:28 GMT
On May 17, 2012, at 9:50 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:

> FYI, the person who reported this issue to me was running a CouchDB 1.0 server, not BigCouch.
He says it went away after he upgraded to CouchDB 1.2.

> That implies that the 'encoding' and 'encoded_length' attachment properties got added
after 1.0 (probably before 1.1), but the patch(es) implementing them haven't been merged into
BigCouch yet, at least not the version of BigCouch running on Cloudant.

> Should I file this as an issue against BigCouch?
>
> —Jens

You can file a ticket if you like, but this email should do the trick.  Will follow up tomorrow.
 Thanks,

Adam