From bsquared <>
Subject replication traffic problem
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 16:40:49 GMT
Hello all,

I am running a continuous push/pull replication between localhost and  According to their sample billing the number of requests
seems very high.

My test database has 14 documents presently, probably the max number,
and I generally don't update documents often.  Maybe one document a
day on the outside.

The Usage page on iriscouch indicates 300k+ requests in April.  I expected
this number to be well below their threshold of ~250k.

Have I configured something incorrectly that would cause this much

Thank you.

View raw message