From Paul Hirst <paul.hi...@sophos.com>
Subject Applying a custom patch when building with build-couchdb
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 15:55:06 GMT
I have a custom patch with increases the javascript stack quota (from 20M to 200M). I need
this to process some of the ridiculously large documents I have in my database. Without it
the view build fails. I've been using it since Couch 0.10. I recently built version 1.2 using
build-couchdb for the first time, previously I was rolling my own Ubuntu packages but I figured
build-couchdb might be easier.

Is there I way I can apply custom patches when using build-couchdb?

Thanks.

Sophos Limited, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 991 2418 08.