From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: BigCouch returns compressed attachments without indicating they're compressed
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 01:50:45 GMT
FYI, the person who reported this issue to me was running a CouchDB 1.0 server, not BigCouch.
He says it went away after he upgraded to CouchDB 1.2.

That implies that the 'encoding' and 'encoded_length' attachment properties got added after
1.0 (probably before 1.1), but the patch(es) implementing them haven't been merged into BigCouch
yet, at least not the version of BigCouch running on Cloudant.

Should I file this as an issue against BigCouch?

—Jens