From Stefan Kögl <koeglste...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 06:52:41 GMT
Hi,

Compaction of one of my views stopped with the following error
{"error":"view_duplicated_id","reason":"8c40fc1a160920a958b95e8d111aabb0"}
(full log at https://friendpaste.com/6n5skP4QKfAGZNGMcYPHAR). The view
and underlying database have been built and compacted with CouchDB
1.2.

As discussed with dch in IRC yesterday, I'm trying to fix the problem
temporarily by making a whitespace change to one of the views in the
group (to change its sig), upload it with another name and index it.
After it is built, I'll copy it over the broken view. However the view
rebuild takes a few days and I'm afraid I will run out of disk space
in the meantime because of the growing view. Is there any other way to
get rid of the duplicate in the view?

Thanks,

Stefan