From Stefan Kögl <koeglste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view_duplicated_id on CouchDB 1.2
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:29:52 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM, CGS <cgsmcmlxxv@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understood your problem correctly, you don't know if you will have
> enough resources to build your view, so, you will run into the same problem
> even if you rebuild your view from scratch.

I do have enough space to build the view in general (I can stop,
compact and resume building if necessary), but I am not sure if the
broken view grows too large in the meantime. In the worst case, I'd
have to shut down the service, delete the broken view and wait until
the new view is built before I can resume the service.

Regards,

Stefan