From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: how to debug a single PUT that is very slow?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:57:11 GMT
I think that pretty definitively rules out that problem. On a lark you
could double your os_process_limit but as I said in the followup
email, I didn't realize that your problem is a direct attachment (no
_update).

By the way, when I asked about validate_doc_update, that includes
*all* design docs in the database, not just the one with your _update
functions. (Another longshot.)

--
Iris Couch