From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb 1.2 Automatic Compaction - How?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:59:11 GMT
On 10 April 2012 16:04, Gabriel de Oliveira Barbosa
<manobi.oliveira@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see this options in futon too.
> This options affect all databases ?

See my previous email to this thread for a bit more detail, but to get
basic autocompaction going using Futon just click on the "Add a new
section" link at the bottom of Futon's Configuration page and enter
the following in the popup:

    section: compactions
    option: _default
    value: [{db_fragmentation, "70%"}, {view_fragmentation, "60%"},
{from, "23:00"}, {to, "04:00"}]

(I'm guessing the value will wrap when I send the email.)

- Matt