From Imre SZEBENYI <imre.szebe...@szeim.com>
Subject Re: deterministic view?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:50:10 GMT
Hi,

You are right, but in my case its ok: every document is updated every day
(the machines are reporting every day) so the map function runs every day,
and I'm using only the current day as a dynamic value.

The view I wrote simulates the history of a machine until the current day,
and reports every disk and their ages.

I know when a machine will "expire" so I can modify the view to not depend
on the current date, when I go back to my office.

But the strange thing is when I force the index rebuild, only the "big"
design document throws an exception.

That's why I think it's a different issue, but I will come back with the
modified view.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Imre