From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: formal database schema?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:43:33 GMT
There's really not much in the way of a formal definition/diagram for
JSON documents. If I were going to try and mollify a reviewer I'd
probably generate a three column table with a key/path column, type,
and intent.

Also, in a pinch, UML isn't necessarily a bad way to try and show such
things as long as you have explanatory text describes some of the
assumptions that change since its non-relational.