From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb: make check failure
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 18:00:09 GMT
Awkward. This is a specific test that you can mostly ignore as we're
only using it to test the behavior of errors when views are opened.
Though I would be quite interested to know how that test fails for
you. Basically what happens is that we create a view, close it, remove
read permissions and then try and open it. I wonder if its perhaps not
closing quickly enough and you're getting a cached copy maybe?

Also, what OS and what user are you running the tests as?