From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: "proxy" parameter in Replicate request is not working
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:51:49 GMT
On 2 April 2012 14:06, esasisa <sandeep.kumar.singh@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using couchdb 1.0.2 on CentOS Server,
>
> Trying to replicate with tow  couchdb instance using pull mechanism, on
> instance is running on Internet and another is running on intra net behind a
> proxy (firewall).
> I am using bellow command for Replication -
>
> sudo curl -i -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST
> http://<local_db_URL>/_replicate -d
> '{"source":"<db_ON_INTERNET_URL>","target":"<LOCAL_DB>",
> "proxy":"<Company_Proxy>"}'

That looks ok to me. Can you re-run with curl -v and provide the
redacted output?
BTW you don't need sudo for curl.

> httpd 500 error response:
>  {"error":"case_clause","reason":"{error,\n    {{{badmatch,\n....

Can you post the full erlang backtrace in couch.log to friendpaste.com
or similar,
after re-running the curl?

> Please help me and reply back ASAP

Generally we do this without asking ;-). Also your 1.0.2
couch version is quite old, replication is further improved
in 1.1.1 and again in the almost-released 1.2.0. Consider
upgrading soon!

A+
Dave