From Hendrik Jan van Meerveld <>
Subject How to set cache-control headers for attachments
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 06:52:08 GMT
Hi Couchdb people,

Can I set headers for attachments?

I'd like to add headers like
  Cache-Control: max-age=3600, must-revalidate
  ExpiresDefault "access plus 10 years"
  CacheQueries PUBLIC*
to image attachments in my couchapp website.
Because the site is mainly for mobiles, it is very important for me to
reduce the amount of data and number of HTTP requests.

Couchdb user Rober Newson gave me useful information on how to set headers
for lists and shows
but I cannot find any information on attachments (or probably I don't
understand the information that I read).

Kind regards,
Hendrik Jan