From Paulo Carvalho <pjcarva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb encoding configuration
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:33:32 GMT
Hello

Thanks for the answers.

As suggested, I executed the following command:
curl -X PUT -T xpto2.json http://127.0.0.1:5984/mybd/doc_id

But the result was the same:
{"error":"bad_request","reason":"invalid_json"}

And in couchDB log:
<<"{\"docs\":[{\"comm\":\"Taille éoyenne pour les structures --
Échantillons : 116-121\"}]}">>}

If you have another suggestion, it is very welcome.

Thank you

Regards

--
Paulo Carvalho