From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: how to debug a single PUT that is very slow?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:06:59 GMT
> It would be interesting to see how many `couchjs` processes you `beam`
(or `beam.smp`) process has spawned.

I did a "ps aux" and saw eleven couchjs processes.  I saw the same number
in a second test.  I'm assuming all of these are update handlers that I use
for all updates.

My os_process_limit is 25.   So this shouldn't be a problem, should it?
 What is reduce_limit?  I noticed reduce_limit in the logs.

Is there a command-line-fu trick for seeing the maximum number of
concurrent processes spawned?