From Julien Dreux <jdr...@justlexit.com>
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:00:19 GMT
Hi all,

We are using CouchDb over ektorp (Java) and we seem to constantly run into
the problem of views returning old results or invalid result.

We've managed to get around this problem by changing the name of a variable
in the view, which we assume forces the view to be refreshed.

However we believe we must be doing something wrong since there must be a
more scalable way of forcing a refresh of the view, or better yet, a way
that prevents us from having to do anything.

I ran a few google searches but nothing probing came up so any help is
welcomed.
*
*
*JULIEN DREUX*