From Alon Keren <alon.ke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users' Wish-list
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:53:44 GMT
I've decided that it would make sense if the wishlist focused not just on
CouchDB proper, but also on the ecosystem of tools (and plugins?) around it.
After all, some desired features may appear faster outside of couch proper
(like full-text search in couchdb-lucene), and other stuff may never be
exactly right to be included out of the box (like document versioning).

Thoughts and feedback welcome,

  Alon