From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: suggestion for improvement
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 21:09:43 GMT
"It's just a shame that couch says "here's a conflict" and then gives you no
way to find out what the nature of the conflict is. All couch needs to do
is make both versions available."

CouchDB already does this! Call GET with ?open_revs=all to get all
open revisions.

CouchDB does not know your applications semantics, so it cannot tell
you the "nature" of the conflict. It can, and does, allow you to fetch
all conflicts and make that determination yourself.

B.