From Mike Kimber <mkim...@kana.com>
Subject RE: BigCouch - Replication failing with Cannot Allocate memory
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:24:12 GMT
Var.args looks like (its the default):

# Each node in the system must have a unique name.  A name can be short
# (specified using -sname) or it can by fully qualified (-name).  There can be
# no communication between nodes running with the -sname flag and those running
# with the -name flag.
-name bigcouch

# All nodes must share the same magic cookie for distributed Erlang to work.
# Comment out this line if you synchronized the cookies by other means (using
# the ~/.erlang.cookie file, for example).
-setcookie monster

# Tell SASL not to log progress reports
-sasl errlog_type error

# Use kernel poll functionality if supported by emulator
+K true

# Start a pool of asynchronous IO threads
+A 16

# Comment this line out to enable the interactive Erlang shell on startup
+Bd -noinput

Mike