From Mike Kimber <mkim...@kana.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Paid cloud CouchDB hosting
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:20:32 GMT
"What is Couchbase's relationship with Iris Couch?

We are independent but we work together. We'll probably send them a Christmas card this year.

Iris Couch runs Couchbase software, and Couchbase wants people to use its software. Our businesses
are dissimilar but our goals are similar. Couchbase works closely with Iris Couch over the
long term. This includes providing Iris Couch with ongoing access to Couchbase technical support
personnel and engineering team."

I assume this is not true anymore now that couchbase don't do a couchdb distribution and moved
off in another direction (what that direction is not being clear to me at least any)

Other than that question looks good thanks.

Thanks

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Smith [mailto:jhs@iriscouch.com]
Sent: 11 April 2012 05:31
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Paid cloud CouchDB hosting

Hi, all.

For those who have asked, we posted our fee schedule for paid hosted
CouchDB. The basic idea:

* Learning, prototyping, and beta deployments are free
* Completely metered
* RESTful accounting, based on HTTP methods. Your log file is your receipt.

http://www.iriscouch.com/service

Thanks.

--
Iris Couch