From Mike Kimber <mkim...@kana.com>
Subject Couchdb 1.2 installed on Centos 5.8 starts with File operation error and Test Suite fails
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:44:20 GMT
I have installed Couchdb 1.2 on Centos 5.8. However when I start it, it generates a bunch of
errors like:

[Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:25:49 GMT] [error] [<0.21.0>] {error_report,<0.9.0>,
                                 {<0.21.0>,std_error,
                                  "File operation error: eacces. Target: ./couch_secondary_sup.beam.
Function: get_file. Process: code_server."}}

Additionally when I try to run the test suite ort verify Installation these seem to fail with
a similar set of errors.

However Futon works and I have been able to set up replication between this server and its
pulled documents across

I'm assuming this is some form of permissions issue, but I've checked the file system permissions
against our Couchdb 1.1.1 install and they seem to be the same.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Mike