From Russell Jones <rjo...@eggycrew.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.2 will not compile on CentOS 5
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:21:13 GMT
That gave me a good starting point. I went ahead and looked at the log
before sending it and saw this error:

configure:16688: checking jsapi.h usability
configure:16705: g++ -c  -DXP_UNIX -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/js
-I/usr/include/mozjs  -I/opt/local/include -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/include  conftest.cpp >&5
./configure: line 16706: g++: command not found

I guess 1.2 needs c++ compilation capabilities now on the server? I
installed the gcc-c++ packages and re-ran my configure line and it
configured and compiled without an issue.