From Tim Daly <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Weird InputStream issue on attachments
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:52:44 GMT
I have some code that gets an input stream via ektorp from my couchdb repository and hands
that input stream off along with the document JSON to a seperate process.  This all works
fine when we have a single attachment.  However when a document has multiple attachments
the request for the fourth input stream hangs forever.

We are using Ektorp on Android talking to an instance of CouchbaseMobile.

If I run the same scenario on my Windows PC, using Ektorp and talking to a "regular" CouchDB
instance I do not get this issue.

So my thoughts are that it could be:
- Ektorp uses a different HTTPClient (AndroidHTTPClient) when running on Android, maybe this
is implemented differently?  It uses a class, AndroidHTTPResponse.ConnectionReleasingStream,
is this class's implementation my issue?
- It could be possible that too many AsyncTasks are being spun and somehow waiting on others
to complete.
- CouchbaseMobile may specify a limit on how many streams may be open at any given time.
If theres a open stream limit somewhere, is there a way to increase this?

Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Any thoughts/ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!