From Simon Metson <simon.met...@cern.ch>
Subject Re: how do you query a view in futon?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:20:14 GMT
Afraid not, futon just shows N results (default to 10), paginates and
lets you toggle reduce. I believe there was some work on updating
Futon a while back but it stalled. Whenever I want to hit a view with
a key or startkey/endkey combo I load the view directly (there's a
little grey icon in the top right hand side in futon that takes you to
the current view without the GUI) and make the changes there.