From Андрей Няхайчык <niakhaic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation issue
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:27:57 GMT
>> A better solution is to periodically switch to a new database and
then delete the old one (when those sessions are ended).

I agree with you. I'm doing it each week and I'm not going to use _purge
for it. I'm going to install Redis server and move sessions into it.

Anyway I think that _purge should be described in Apache CouchDB wiki even
as non recommended method.
And also the HTTP_Document_API document should describe about side effect
of having a lot of deleted documents.

Thanks.