From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Size of couchdb documents
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:55:23 GMT
The size of the database is not linear with the number of documents. Just
double the number of documents and you will see another size per saved
document. At least that I remember I noticed when I was testing that part
of CouchDB. I know this is not answering your question, but it may give you
a hint about how to structure your databases to save harddisk space.

CGS