From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: replication to iriscouch fails
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 07:36:10 GMT
o.k., I set log level to debug, then replicated takeout to iriscouch.
This gives the same error as when I replicate my own project.
I pasted the error here:  https://gist.github.com/1999367

Does this give any new clues?

I have no experience. From case_clause and illegal database name I would
think that "takeout" was illegal which certainly is not so. And the
password I use contains only lower- and uppercase letterts and numbers.

It couldn't be that futon experiences the same problems with escaping json
as I do in curl, could it? The "<<\" figures inside json seem a little
weird to me but maybe that is the way it has to be?

I also chequed in the Country/Region settings of Windows 7 that decimal
numbers are spelled with a ".", not with a "," as this could maybe cause
problems (don't know if that is so for this case).

This is my last try to solve the issue, then I will give up futon and only
use curl.

Alex