From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: MapReduce tutorial
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:01:25 GMT
Yep, both of those are good.

One key thing to remember/know is that MapReduce in CouchDB is building
an *index* for you to *query* with query string parameters
(startkey/endkey, keys, etc) when you request the View (aka Index):
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API#Querying_Options

That's likely an oversimplification, but it helped me. :)