From Andreas Kemkes <a5s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Binding to multiple addresses
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 18:27:10 GMT
Yes, thanks that works - shows that i'm not a network guy.  Much appreciated.

________________________________
 From: Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se>
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: Binding to multiple addresses

Have you tried binding your install to 0.0.0.0? That works for us, and we then use whatever
domain we need to use to get to the sever, simply addressing it on port 5984.

Martin

On Wednesday, 21 March 2012 at 17:48, Andreas Kemkes wrote:

> Is it possible to bind couchdb to multiple networks?
>
> We have an instance that is currently bound to 127.0.0.1 and the need to make it available
externally as well for replication.  I don't think we can switch just to external w/o leaving
some internal processes in the dust.