From C J <guerillan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view file growing too large
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 04:43:31 GMT
Thanks for the reply. The map function can emit anywhere from 20 - 500 rows
per document. They look like this: key: ["datapoint.name",2012,2,9,13,0,0]
value <some small number>.
The reduce just averages the values. The output of the reduce function is a
single numerical value.

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM, Marcello Nuccio <marcello.nuccio@gmail.com