From Dan Everton <...@iocaine.org>
Subject Re: Barista: Helping Java relax
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 05:25:19 GMT
Looks interesting. I'm curious if you see any performance difference by
writing your views in Java? I imagine it could be significantly faster but
if the JVM gets started on each view server call it's going to bypass any
HotSpot optimisation.

Also, you might want to consider switching to Jackson from the org.json
library for JSON handling as Jackson is significantly (like 10x or more)
faster for handling JSON data which may be significant during view
generation.

Cheers,
Dan