From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: duplicate lines in futon config screen
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 04:29:19 GMT
I got strace working.  It is only opening the default.d directory, local.d
directory (both empty) and my default.ini and local.ini files.  I'm
ignoring futon now since it doesn't agree with the actual behavior.  It is
easy to tell what db directory is being used so I'm just playing with that
one setting.

I tried deleting the default config line and it made no difference.  I
looked at the process with ps and it is a very long complicated erlang line
that starts beam.  So I don't think I'll try that trick.

It may be a bug, but I'm not confident I could put together a decent
report.  The 'how to repeat" section would be pretty big.  Also I guess it
could be a problem with build-couch.

I've got an old install of  build-couchdb that works, so I'll use that now.
 I guess the next thing to try would be to build from source instead of
using build-couchdb, but I've never had any luck doing that before.