From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: new ReferenceError(options is not defined)
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 00:26:17 GMT
I know I have no validation function because I've never written one in my
life.

Someone else said that it was from javascript.  It starts with "OS Process
error".  Is that normally what you get if you have a javascript error?
 Does it say that because the javascript is running in another process?

Do view maps run in on an attachment put?  Is there any other javascript
code that runs on a put?