From Uday Jarajapu <uday.jaraj...@opower.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb error when posting document - 413 Request entity too large
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 03:30:20 GMT
Hello Mark,

I was able to capture traffic between my localhost and couchDB while
writing a document that resulted in 413. Looking at the traffic with a
simple display filter set (ip.dst == <ip_of_couchdb>) , I could not see any
big difference that jumped out at me.

The only thing missing was a final ACK during this run. Is there a set
pattern that I should watch out for ?

Uday