From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: new ReferenceError(options is not defined)
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 23:37:50 GMT
You pasted respStr = " ... - that part looks like CoffeeScript, and I
assumed it was being spat at you by CouchDB. Rereading clarified that for
me.

I agree with others that the ReferenceError is being thrown at you from
JavaScript, but I don't know why that is. Does your compiled CoffeeScript
make sense if you read it? Maybe your validation function isn't valid
JavaScript for one reason or another, or maybe it's valid but it's
attempting to initialize options in a way that CouchDB isn't liking.

---
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional
Network+ Certified Professional