From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PUT json data
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:37:33 GMT
While I think your attitude to all the help you've received on this
thread speaks for itself, I will only say that we welcome
contributions to improve the wiki (write access is, sadly, invite-only
as our wiki is the target of aggressive spamming) and suggestions to
improve the API.

If you do wish to contribute to the documentation, please sign up for
an account on the wiki and start a new thread to user@ asking for
write permission.

B.