From Jonathan Porta <rurd...@gmail.com>
Subject Fedora 15 Installation Instructions
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:01:30 GMT
Hello,

If no one has any objections, I would like to contribute Fedora 15
build/install instructions to the Wiki.  I won't edit the F10,7
instructions, I will just add a new Wiki page for F15.  Could someone allow
me edit privileges?

Wiki Username:  JonathanPorta (Original, I know.)

I am new to CouchDB, but, so far, I am loving it.  Having purchased and
read the O'Reilly guide over the last 48 hours, it is pretty cool to see
some of the authors are still active in this mailing list.

Relax,

Jonathan Porta

PO BOX 21365
Billings, MT 59104